jeudi 19 mars 2015

M62 with 152k miles. Timing Guide Kit from ECS. Overboard, or just right?

About to pick up another 540i/6 with 150k miles. (Sold my '97 that had a ton of upgrades a few years ago, have regretted it since). It's a '98 but build date is late '97, so it's an M62.



I've been looking up parts for the timing guides and chains, and noticed this kit from ECS Tuning is nearly $1300:



http://ift.tt/1CCuM8m



Is it all necessary? Are there any pieces in that kit that I don't really need, or is there a better place to get a kit from? Should I piece meal the whole thing from Pelican? I live in AK so want to save on shipping as much as possible. I also don't have my own garage, so I can't afford to let it sit while waiting for a part I missed.



Thanks!





M62 with 152k miles. Timing Guide Kit from ECS. Overboard, or just right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire